Monday, September 8, 2008

UH OH THE CONTROL FREAK HAVE NO CONTROL NOW

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO. IN THE INTEREST OF MY AUDIENCE I HAVE DECIDED FOR THE GREATER GOOD TO ELIMINATE YOUR INFECTIONS AND NOT ALLOW YOU TO POST.

TOO BAD BABIES I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO JUST WATCH. DAMN SHAME YOU HAVE ZERO CONTROL HERE. I KNOW THAT DRIVES YOU NUTS BUT AT LEAST IT GIVES YOU ANOTHER FOCUS OFF OF ASPD. SAD SAD SAD

EVERYONE ELSE CAN POST BUT IT MAY TAKE ME A LITTLE TIME TO APPROVE BECAUSE I DO HAVE A LIFE UNLIKE THE LOSERS OF THE OTHER BLOG THAT CANT MAKE IT ANYWHERE ELSE BECAUSE THEY ARE UNWANTED.

I HAVE A LITTLE SORE THROAT TODAY BUT THATS ALLRIGHT I WILL JUST USE A LOZENGER AND MAKE IT ALL BETTER. AHHHHH KNOWING YOU ARE HEALTHY AND STRONG IS SUCH A GOOD FEELING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a post from the dipshit participating in the Houston blog.

g is TOO perfect! Give me a fuckin' break!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

#
1
08-20-2008, 12:15
Raphael
Boot Camp Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 52
Debriefings: 8.0


Who is the blogger?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I guess by now all of you have seen the latest round of... speculation on the p as to the blogger's identity.

What do you think, horndogs? Who is behind the blog?

I think it's Mr C. But what do I know, lol.
__________________
What of it

You have no idea whos doing this blog. Its obvious from your e-mail. You're e-mail reeks of desperation and fear. I am overly joyed that I have your undivided attention. Ahhhhhhhh, so sweet that your finally getting a taste of your own medicine. How do you like taking it up the ass.

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp37/kosair/298.jpg

This is where Ralphy takes it up his ass when his mommy is gone. You should leave those trannys alone they are't good for your reputation. But, thats already gone anyway. Tell me Ralphy, do you still frequent the book stores off Montrose to get your dicked sucked by random dudes? Or, are you getting deeper into the tranny scene. Don't be ashamed that your butt pirate and a freak. I've known about your freakish ways for years.

I have more pictures if this one in not to your satisfaction. A few hundred to be exact. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

All you freaks supporting that blog have been put on notice. I have lots to talk about. Your lies and freakish ways are going to be revealed, promise. Your all freaks. I'm going to let everyone know. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! This is so much fun. So, re-direct your email to someone who cares. Know one cares around here.

More images and fun stories to come. Maybe today or maybe tomorrow.

Check back regularly.

opposite of tim said...

Fakeasstim@gmail.com please contact regarding this obsessed control freak..