Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Someone is posting my private information. from Googles Blogger Rules


Blogger takes the disclosure of confidential information very seriously; however, please note that the mention of your full name or any other publicly available information is permitted on Blogger and does not constitute a disclosure of confidential information. Providing us with accurate and complete information in the form provided will allow us assist you quickly and effectively.


UH OH FREAKS YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT PUBLIC INFORMATION SO I THINK IT IS TIME TO START POSTING IT. YOU KNOW THE DEAL. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. SEE YOU AT 5:00 TODAY. NO MORE CHANCES FOR YOU. AS I SAID BEFORE EVEN IF I AM WRONG ABOUT THE SPECIFIC PERSON DOING THE POSTINIG I DO NOT CARE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL PIECES OF SHIT IN MY OPINION AND YOU WITHOUT A DOUBT HAVE SOMETHING TO WITH THAT BLOG SO HANDLE IT OR I WILL. AS YOU CAN SEE I CAN POST ALL THAT PUBLIC INFO AND WILL TODAY. SO NOT DOUBT THIS FOR A SECOND. THIS IS OVER. I HAVE NO MORE TIME FOR IT. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. I MAY EVEN LIST THE SOURCES THAT THE INFORMATION CAME FROM BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN I WILL NOT TAKE IT DOWN EVER ONCE IT IS UP ON THIS BLOG. BTW TYSTEEL THIS WILL INCLUDE YOU AS WELL AND IF YOU DOUBT IT THEN CHECK WITH RAPHAEL AND KOSAIR AND ASK THEM IF I DO NOT HAVE THEIR PUBLIC INFO.

TAKE CARE
THE END.
KOSAIRISGAY@GMAIL.COM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Blog Police can help you Kosiar. Funny when the shoe is on the other foot.